Evolutionary Biophysics @ Montreal
Our goal is to address fundamental problems in molecular and microbial evolution. We use a multi-disciplinary approach by combining principles and techniques from biophysics, population genetics, and evolutionary biology.
Microbial evolutionary dynamics
Molecular and protein evolution
Computational structural biology and bioinformatics
- Aug 15, 2018: We welcome Arnaud to the lab!
- Aug 1, 2018: We welcome our new lab tech Zahra to the lab!
- July 12, 2018: Pouria is awarded a generous postdoctoral fellowship from IVADO!
- June 28, 2018: Our paper on the predictability of viral evolution is now out in the early edition of Mol Biol & Evol.
- April 30, 2018: Adrian received the FRQS Research Scholar Junior 1 Award and the dossier was ranked #2 over all applications!
- April 30, 2018: We were awarded an FRQNT Team grant together with Steve Michnick (UdeM) and Paul François (McGill)!
- April 1, 2018: We welcome Sebastien to the lab!
- Dec 4, 2017: Our collaborative work with the Klein and Pekozs labs on influenza is now out.
- Nov 6, 2017: Pouria's and Eric's paper on proteome-wide epistasis in E. coli is published in Scientific Reports. Congrats!
- May 1, 2017: We welcome Louis to the lab!
- May 1, 2017: We welcome Philippe to the lab!
- Feb 28, 2017: We received our John R. Evans Leaders Fund from the Canadian Foundation for Innovation (CFI) and the Government of Quebec (official announcement)
- Nov 10, 2016: Our new review article in now out in Current Opinion in Structural Biology.
- Sept 1, 2016: We welcome Anh-Tien to the lab!
- May 1, 2016: We welcome Christopher to the lab!
- Apr 8, 2016: We received our 5-yr Discovery grant from NSERC!
- Apr 4, 2016: We welcome Eric to the lab!
- Feb 15, 2016: We welcome Yun to the lab!
- Dec 12, 2015: We were awarded an operating grant from MERCK SHARP & DOHME CORP.!
- Sept 25, 2015: Our paper on horizontal gene transfer and cellular protein quality control is accepted in PLoS Genetics!
- Sept 1, 2015 : Hello world, our lab officially opens!
Bonjour tout le monde, notre laboratoire est maintenant ouvert!